Sunday, August 28, 2011

Where have I been?

Haven't been on here in soooo long, can't call myself a blogger anymore but I would like to get back to it a bit, maybe not on a day to day basis but lots more than once in awhile. Since May 2010 life has been full, 4 new grandchildren were born, 3 baby boys in 2010 and a new baby girl born in May 2011. My blog was about sewing something I really love and named it Sweet Sue Sews not because I am sweet but because that is what my Dad called me when I was a little girl. I started out by following some blogs and then decided to start one myself. Well it isn't fair to acquire some followers and then just disappear like I did although I really do miss all the sweet, creative people who I came upon so . . . I am going to try to get back to it, no promises, life is full, just like the blog I need to get back to unfinished quilt tops and get some a smocked dress made for baby Helen age 3 months and a Halloween costume made for Andrew age 1. Can't be a slacker on those commitments and don't want to be a slacker here. Thank you for reading! See you soon!


Val said...

Looking forward to hearing all about it!!!

Jean said...

Sue, it's great to see your blog back in business. I'd like to call you but I don't have your phone number. I did just email you.